Throughout my life, I have learned to apply my skills in something which would benefit others or rather showcase my skills through some projects or publications. Each project relates to something I have learned in the field of Computer Science and Mathematics. I hope my skills and the knowledge I have gained are reflected through these projects.
- George, Robert Joseph, Joshua Joseph George and Davidson Noby Joseph, "Water and Hydroelectric Power Sharing". The Mathematical Contest in Modeling*, 2022. [Paper], [Certificate]
- George, Robert Joseph, Emily Halina, Nicholas Rebstock, Patrick Wyrod and Sandipan Nath, "Using Object Detection Models to Identify and Count Arctic Wildlife". AI Capstone, University of Alberta, 2022. [Paper]
- George, Robert Joseph, "Solution Space of a Homogenous Linear Differential Equation". Honors Ordinary Differential Equations. University of Alberta, 2021. [Paper]
- George, Robert Joseph. “Infodemiology and Infoveillance of Covid19 Using GPT-3”. STEM Fellowship Journal, vol. 7, no. 1, 2021, pp. 87–88. [Paper], [Journal]
- George, Robert Joseph, et al. “Correlation between COVID-19, Mental Illness and Substance Abuse Prevalence”. STEM Fellowship Journal, vol. 6, no. 1, 2020, pp. 127–128. [Paper], [Journal], [Codebase]
- George, Robert Joseph, “Statistical Machine Learning - Analysis of Cardiovascular diseases”. International Undergraduate Summer Enrichment Program, University of Alberta, 2021.
- George, Robert Joseph and Paul Buckingham ”Riemann ζ(2k) using Fourier Analysis”. Undergraduate Number Theory Society, University of Alberta, 2020. [Paper]
|Date||Project||Area of Research||Project Link|
|2022||Online Learning Algorithms||Machine Learning||Presentation|
|2022||MinAtar Faster- Tested for Reinforcement Learning Agents||Reinforcement Learning||Github|
|2022||The Mathematical Contest in Modeling - Water and Hydroelectric Power Sharing||Applied Mathematics||Published (Drought and Rain Magazine)|
|2022||Machine Learning Algorithms Implementation||Machine Learning||Github|
|2021||Fillactive Community App||Software Engineering||Morgan Stanley|
|2021||Numerical Algorithms Implementation||Numerical Algorithms||Github|
|2021||Theoretical Algorithms Implementation||Theoretical Computer Science||Github, Website|
|2021||Mathematical Modelling - Research Project||Applied Mathematics||Paper|
I will be updating this page regularly based on the completion of a project.